• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grouping or copying fields to expedite form creation

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a form from a document that has repeating rows and want to group the text boxes/check boxes together so I can copy and past to a new row. I will update names of each field after all fields are created. I am having difficulty moving fields after copying & pasting. I hold the Shift or Control buttons and move the fields but they change height/width. Any assistance is appreciated.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select the fields you want to copy with the mouse and then left-click in the middle of one of them (NOT the edge!) and hold the mouse pressed while also pressing Ctrl on the keyboard. They move the mouse and drop the fields where you want them to be. Note that the new fields will be copies of the originals. You will need to rename them if you want them to be unique fields with their own values.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines