• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hashed Rectangle

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add hashed rectangle or square in a document?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a Square comment, then select it with the mouse and press Ctrl+E. In the floating toolbar that opens one of the options is the Line Style, which you can set to a dotted line (assuming that's what you mean, if it's not, please clarify).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to create square or rectangle and change line type

I was asking how to fill the rectangle or square with lines or hashes the only option that I see is to fill with color only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. It's not possible, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding

I think Adobe is useless when it comes to commenting a document comparing with other programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do other PDF applications have this option? That would surprise me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES it's called Bluebeam Revu, I love it you can do a wide verity of edit and comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The types of comments you can add to a PDF are defined by the PDF ISO standard. I don't recall there being an option there for a hash-filled rectangle, but maybe they extended the pre-defined set and added their own, which is fine. If that application works better for you then you should use it, by all means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines