• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Can't find option for multi-line

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I'm an author. In order to set my book to print it has to be in PDF. My formater missed a few little things so I figured no problem I'll edit the pdf (I have dc pro) but when I put some proper spacing in between some lines in one section the text didn't over flow to the next page.

It's even covering up the page number at the bottom and then just continuing out of sight. It must be easily fixable to link boxes together but I've had no luck!

I've been researching all day and everyone says go to Properties>Options and make sure multi-line is checked, but I don't seem to have that option.  When I right click I do get document properties but then it's Description>Security>Fonts> initial view> custom> advanced And looking in those tabs doesn't seem to give me anything either. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, there's nothing you can do but go back and fix the original.

The best you can do is to move the other paragraphs a few pixels and see if you can scruntch them in. 

Acrobat is NOT a Word Processing application nor a Page Layout application. The Edits it can do are things like fixing a typo, mispelling, the date, etc. As soon as you're talking about text moving to the next page, it can't be done.

Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The multi-line option is available in the properties of the form text fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right that's what everything says. I just can't find that option. I can't seem to pull up the option menu where it box is that I can click. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First create a form text field. Then look at the properties of the form text field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it is listed as a thing you can do? Like in multiple places it says you can overflow text. I just can't find the multi-lines box I'm supposed to check to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines