• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! My pdf viewer is continuously shaking

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At first I thought it was a virus attack, but it wasnt. So I tried to uninstall and reinstall. The situation of the viewer is shaking like an earthquake.

Attached a video here for reference

Can someone having the same issue? Pls guide me. 

Window 8.1

Latest Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (dated 11-5-2020)

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the Adobe Reader DC is shaking.

Please try to repair the installation. Go ot Help > Repair Installation and see if that helps.

Also please check for any missing update for the video drivers and firmware and try updating them.

If it still doesn't work

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

Nothing seems to get rid of the shaking - not even reinstallation.

Is this a known bug?

What is the solution please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some people report this effect with Excel too, but it's rare. Are you too on Windows 8.1? And, if you make sure that Acrobat Reader does not fill the screen, does the whole screen still wobble, or just the part of the screen with Reader on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem too. I'm in Windows 10 however, and I'm using Adobe Acrobat XI. I tried installing DC, but both of them started jittering and shaking whenever i open it. The menu bar keeps diappearing, which makes the window shake. If I go to another windows though, it stops shaking. How do I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. Please try to reset the Acrobat Preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and reboot the computer once and see if that works

You may also try to create a new test user profile in Windows with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem, turned out to be the wireless keyboard that was sending a signal. It did not interfere with writing to was hard to detect. Switch to a non-wireless keyboard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines