• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help on the app cannot see file down

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to download a file from my site it just takes me to the app and shows me absolutely nothing nothing comes out at all

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an ongoing problem and I have reached out many times to many teams and no one will help I do not know why it's taking so long or if this is a scam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this related to Adobe Acrobat, or Adobe in general? Sounds like an issue with your website...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would normally happen if there was not an issue? If you are in a website and you want to see a document and you click on it it automatically takes you to the app and then the fire you wish to see would pop up¿ is that how usually you would go or is the case that you were go to the app and then have to look for the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, you're not proving any real details... What "app"? What type of file? What browser? What OS?

Assuming this is a PDF file, I would recommend you save it locally and then open it Adobe Acrobat or Reader. Do not open it in your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines