• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please... Pdf Form D

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have prepared a form for my client and the text down does not work when I send it to her.

It performs fine when I show her but neither her laptop or phone allow her to fill the form in and then scroll down to input more text.. I have looked over all the settings.. Screenshot 2020-06-21 14.57.04.pngScreenshot 2020-06-21 14.58.40.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you used to make the PDF so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, I am creating the base artwork in Adobe Illustrator 2020 then preparing the pdf form with text feilds in Adobe Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In what application are they opening the file on their computer/phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Try67, thanks so much for your help.. here is the version of Adobe Acrobat she is opening the form up inScreenshot 2020-06-19 11.11.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Adobe Acrobat. You'll notice that it doesn't mention Adobe or Acrobat anywhere in it...

Instruct them to get the free Adobe Acrobat Reader and use it instead of whatever that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Try67, yep will get them to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader and see if that helps i tested it on the latest iphone too and didnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines