• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help scanning with automatic document feeder

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get Acrobat to give me a choice to scan using the document feeder on my HP 8710. Windows 10 "Fax and Scan" allows me to choose flat bed or feeder in the scan-setup dialog box, but Acrobat doesn't give me this choice.  Is there any way to add this choice to the adobe dialog box? Any solution is appreciated. Win 10 Fax and scan will not scan to a PDF, so my only choice now is to scan to a USB stick and transfer. Any help is appreciated Thanks.

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you are using WIA scanner driver there must be a dropdown at the top left side or a tab where this option is available.

If you are using TWAIN drivers, flatbed vs Document feeder selection is done automatically. If there are papers in document feeder it will scan from feeder otherwise it will scan from the flatbed.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines