• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with forms

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to quickly and easily convert a PDF form that was distributed as a hard copy to a PDF form that can be filled in digitally. I did the conversion process via the Acrobat Pro Program and am working on cleaning up the sections.

Once I have all of the fields set up, I would like to distribute the form via email. 

Here's my question: Is there a way that I can have the recipient complete the form and submit the form back to me. I don't want the information in a spreadsheet format. I want the actual form with the info in place and secured. I can then file digitally or as a hard copy file that is printed out.

Am I making this harder than it is?

Thank you,

Susan I.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several ways to accomplish that with a combination of built-in features in the Acrobat program and a little bit if Acrobat JavaScript coding.

But in my opinion, this types of workflows is better achieved using the  Adobe Sign tool which is already  included as an individual plan with your Adobe Acrobat Pro paid subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll check this out. The person using the form is not Adobe savvy, and I have some knowledge but not enough to do javascript coding. I'll check out the Adobe Sign tool as you suggest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this link. I will read through the instructions and test them with the form to see if this will work for us. It seems like the easiest way to accomplish what we want to do--if I can do it properly and the newly entered info stays pristine. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines