Highlighted

Help with .net

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i'm having trouble finding exactly what i'm looking for. 

I've been attempting to find a tutorial or something to help me in use case.

I have an angular front end and a .net api core back end. I'm wanting my users to be able to fill out information from my front-end then have the backend take that information slap it onto a pdf that i recieve from a third party. I'm having trouble finding such a thing, I've used the Adobe.DocumentServices.PDFTools.Samples but that doesn't really show how to add fields to existing PDFs. Is there a way to do this through the api?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help with .net

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i'm having trouble finding exactly what i'm looking for. 

I've been attempting to find a tutorial or something to help me in use case.

I have an angular front end and a .net api core back end. I'm wanting my users to be able to fill out information from my front-end then have the backend take that information slap it onto a pdf that i recieve from a third party. I'm having trouble finding such a thing, I've used the Adobe.DocumentServices.PDFTools.Samples but that doesn't really show how to add fields to existing PDFs. Is there a way to do this through the api?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there are PHP to PDF solutions like this one: http://phptopdf.com/. 

Do a Google search for ASPX to PDF and see what comes up.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ASPX is a bit diffrent than what i'm trying to do. 

I"ve been parsing the sdk at https://github.com/adobe/PDFTools.NET.SDK.Samples but it doesn't have what i'm trying to do. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0