• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Sticky Notes

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added sticky notes to my fillable PDF form. The sticky notes are in areas of the PDF to give instructions to the person filling out the form exactly what info I need. When I print from Adobe the sticky note icon does not print, but when I print not using Adobe, the sticky note icon appears on the PDF. I don't want them to be on the PDF when printing out the form. How do I fix this? Most people who are filling out the form will not have Adobe, so having the sticky note icon when printing is not an option. Thanks!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Different PDF viewers handle comments differently. Adobe is the most full-fledged and therefore has the ability to not print the comments. Other PDF viewers are not as robust and do not have this option. 

Try experimenting with the instructions being buttons instead of sticky notes. Then set them to non-printing. The other non-Adobe PDF viewers mat honor that setting, but no guarantee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines