• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Herramienta "Resaltar texto" no funciona

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alguien sabe por qué no me funciona la herramienta "resaltar texto"?

El problema está en que activo la herramienta, selecciono el texto que quiero resaltar, pero no queda resaltado.

Se trata de la versión Adobe Acrobat DC.

Gracias

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Documento1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Miquel,

When you say Highlight tool doesn't work, does this mean the highlighting tool doesn't select or the highlight color doesn't appear?

Could try a few things to work on-

1- Check with a different document. Make sure it has the real text to select not a scanned file.

2- If it doesn't help. Then restart your computer, reopen the application and check back. At times a simple restart solves many issues.

3- Make sure that you have the latest patch installed: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias, Akanchha, por su pronta respuesta.

Lo comentaré a mi administrador de redes y le informaré.

Saludos cordiales.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. The highlighting tool is not working. I select it and see it buen when trying to select text, this is not possible. I went to the patch link and installed all the new updates. Still doesn't work. I opened old pdf files that I had highlighted in the past, and it doesn't allow me to highlight again....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines