• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hidden Field - but not mapped until box is checked

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little background - I work for a financial insitution. I am trying to make it so the employee who is filling out the Account Card cannot automatically check the box that one of our Membership Officers reviewed the account - if they do it will fill in their name. The membership officer will then go in to that doucment and check the box that they are approving it - and their name will prefill. Once they check that Application Approved by box we want to have the date checkbox marked, and the date entered as well. I did figure all that out.

Our name fields pre-fill based on the mapping from our system. Is there a way to have that membership officer name field be hidden, and also not pull in the mapping on that field until the box is checked?

defaultrfjue3aoi30b_1-1619636137942.png

I have the following entered in to checkbox 35  - actions - run a javascript:

if ( event.target.isBoxChecked(0)) {
this.getField("GLOBAL__USER_FIRST_SPACE_MIDDLE_SPACE_LAST_SPACE_SUFFIX ").display = display.visible;
this.getField("37").display = display.visible;
this.getField("CU_DATE").display = display.visible;
} else {
this.getField("GLOBAL__USER_FIRST_SPACE_MIDDLE_SPACE_LAST_SPACE_SUFFIX ").display = display.hidden;
this.getField("37").display = display.hidden;
this.getField("CU_DATE").display = display.hidden;
}
;

this.getField("37").checkThisBox(0,true)

this.getField("CU_DATE").value = util.printd ("m/d/yyyy", new Date());

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?