• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hiding Spawn Button after spawning new page problems

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am creating a form that allows users to add additional pages of tables if they need more entry lines.  There are several tables in my document that have this feature.  I have hidden templates for each table.  I was seeing some odd behavior if I clicked the spawn button on the original page, after adding a page (basically scrolling back up to the original page and clicking the spawn button again).  I researched a method to hide the button on the original page after I used it once.  The spawned template page has the same button (named differently).  This has been working, though, after 3 -4 new spawn pages, the button to spawn disappears.  I would like to be able to add pages without limit and have the button I press go hidden and the new page show a functioning button.  (it works great for the first 3 or 4 pages). Note, I have bRename set to true. 

Here is a sample of the code I have on the template page spawn button.  I have cut and pasted from other help threads.

//sb is short for spawn button

var sb=event.target.name;
this.getField("Button II All+").display=display.noPrint;
event.target.display=display.hidden;

this.getTemplate ("NewAttorneyPage3") .spawn ({nPage: this.pageNum+1, bRename: true, bOverlay: false});
this.getTemplate ("NewAttorneyPage2") .spawn ({nPage: this.pageNum+1, bRename: true, bOverlay: false});

this.getField("Button II All+").display=display.hidden;

this.getField(sb).display=dispaly.hidden;

this.calculateNow();

//final command is to recalculate page numbers

I think I could us a conditional perhaps, not entirely sure of the syntax.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?