• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlight spaces in adobe acrobat

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to know how to highlights spaces in adobe acrobat. I realized that whn two or more words keeps some distance between them the adobe acrobat wont highlight theses spaces. Instead it will highlight just the words and keep a sectioned highlight. Like the picture in the attachment. I would like to know if its possible to change something so that the acrobat will always highlight everything continuous. I cant delete those spaces because if I do the text wont stay justified anymore and it will mess up the format. I think it would be better if the acrobat could highlight the spaces too. I musing acrobat pro DC Version 2018.009.20050.ER7ATFS - Imgur.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you create the PDF files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I copy the text from internet to Word. And the I save as PDF document. There is a better way to creat a pdf file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can convert the Word file into PDF with Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Acrobat tab in Word to Create the PDF — it should be the last tab on the far right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Igorl,

Apologies for the trouble caused, we tried to reproduce the issue at our end and it just worked fine. Is this a behaviour with a particular file or with any file you are working on? If it's with a specific file, could you please share the file with us for the testing purpose - How Do I Send Private Message

As you mentioned you have Acrobat Pro DC version 2018.009.20050 it's an old version, please try to update the application to the latest version to get access to the latest features. Go to Help>Check for Updates. To know more about the latest version available please refer to the link- DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Please try to repair the installation (Windows only). Go to Help>Repair Installation.

Also, try to reset the preferences to default, please refer to the link - How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default. Reboot the system and check.

You may also refer to the help articles in the link -Create PDFs from Microsoft Office |

Let us know if you need more help

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

The same issue happens to me as well. I have updated Adobe Reader to the latest version and found no preference files in my /Library folder. Is there any other way to resolve this? Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has to do with the way the file is created, which you can't change with the free Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines