Highlighted

How cam I chjang screen to yellow or white on black ?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can    I change the screen to white or yellow  on black

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How cam I chjang screen to yellow or white on black ?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can    I change the screen to white or yellow  on black

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're referring on how to do that from the Acrobat application, No.

The look and feel of  software applications and how they will be rendered in a display peripheral are tweaked and customized through the preference settings provided by the window manager of the operating system; resolution, brightness, and other similar settings(i.e. image adjustment) are managed through the control panel of the video adapter settings.

Maybe you should rephrase your question as it has nothing to do with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a Mac you can go to System preferences> Accessibility> Display> Invert colors.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 1
Dave__M LATEST
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the accessibility settings in Acrobat is the ability to customize page and text color. Go to Preferences>Accessibility.

colors.png

This setting does not change a document, but rather how it is displayed. It might not be the solution for your needs,  but I wanted to toss that setting out there for your consideration.

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0