Highlighted

How can i buy TLP acrobat 2020 Pro??

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a acrobat 2017 Pro TLP type

I want to buy 2020 Ver. and as I know it can be discount for already have 2017 Ver.

how can I buy it?? I'm looking for personal Ver. not 'enterprise'

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can i buy TLP acrobat 2020 Pro??

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a acrobat 2017 Pro TLP type

I want to buy 2020 Ver. and as I know it can be discount for already have 2017 Ver.

how can I buy it?? I'm looking for personal Ver. not 'enterprise'

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know what "TLP" is, but here's how you buy Acrobat 2020:

Go to the Adobe Products Page (https://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software.html) and sort the products by name by clicking the "A-Z" button on the right.
At the top of the list you'll now see Acrobat Pro 2020. Click on the Buy button next to it. If you have a prior qualifying version change the "Type" drop-down to "License Upgrade". Otherwise leave it as "Full License".
Then select the other options (OS, Language, etc.) and complete the purchase. You'll get a full license, not a time-based subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0