• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I create a custom dynamic stamp or edit a dynamic stamp in Acrobat DC PRO

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to edit the dynamic stamps (and non-dynamic stamps) that are in Acrobat Pro DC?  If not, is there a way I can create my own custom dynamic stamps?

Also, how can I add new topics for my question?  I only see where I can choose from topics that are below but I think there should be a topic for Stamps and Dynamic Stamps.  Maybe even a topic named, Acrobat Pro DC so that I get only answers for my program and not old replies from older programs.

Thanks!!!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old replies don't mean they are incorrect. Search for the forum for "dynamic stamps" and you'll find a lot of information on this subject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure there are some answers that work from older posts.  But from my experience, the older posts I am talking about that aren't relevant are because they aren't even for the software I am asking my questions for, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.  I don't understand why I have to scroll through sometimes hundreds of posts that aren't even for Acrobat Pro DC and many don't even have anything to do with my question.  Also, many are so old they are obsolete and don't work.  There should be a better way to find answers.  I am shocked that a big company like Adobe is just so awful in helping users learn their programs, and terrible organization of their message boards in finding answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing has changed in this field, really, in the last 4 or 5 versions of Acrobat, at the very least.

The only things that are possibly outdated are the locations of some of the commands in the application, but that's usually easy to locate, and the rest is exactly the same. All the information you need is out there.

Or you can always hire a professional to do it for you, you know...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines