Highlighted

How can I create a smart eSign PDF that gets emailed to the correct signer based on a drop down fiel

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to automate our purchase orders internally.  I would like to create a fillable PDF that a requestor would full out that gets sent to the appropriate staff members based on the users department that they would select via a drop down.  After filling it out and the requestor signing the PDF, i want it send to their manager via esign email.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I create a smart eSign PDF that gets emailed to the correct signer based on a drop down fiel

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to automate our purchase orders internally.  I would like to create a fillable PDF that a requestor would full out that gets sent to the appropriate staff members based on the users department that they would select via a drop down.  After filling it out and the requestor signing the PDF, i want it send to their manager via esign email.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?