• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i get rid of the test version

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed Acrobat DC Pro test version. After Testversion quit, i bought Abo, but can´t use because can´t get rid of the test version. Have already deinstalled and insalled. Any help?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

assuming your have an acrobat subscription, install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you're done that, what problem do you see when trying to install acrobat dc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a acrobat subscription - check

installed the cc desktop app - check

used it to install the trial programm - no !!!

used it to install the adobe subscription - check.

uninstalled and installed acrobat for tree times, used the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool, nothing changes. Programm starts with the testversion has expired sign, if i want to edit the pdf the programm wants me to buy it.

Greets Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

remove the OPM.db file and relogin into the cc desktop application using the Adobe ID tied to your subscription.

Mac OS: You can locate the OPM.db file in the \User\<user name>\Library\Application Support\Adobe\OOBE folder. To access the hidden user Library folder, see Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 Lion.

Windows: You can locate the OPM.db file in the \Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE folder.  To view the hidden AppData folder, see Show hidden files, folders, filename extensions | Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, did as you said, the result. see pictures:

adobe_01.jpg

adobe_02.jpg

Nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if that fails, follow the message 5 suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The test version is exactly the same thing, you don’t get rid of it. I mention this to emphasise that the problem you must solve is making your demo version understand you have paid for a subscription, not changing the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thats great. But how can i tell the software, "hey, look there, i´ve paid for you." Because the software ignore that and shows me permanet the "Your testversion expires. Buy here"- Sign.

Thats my problem. This is a bug, and i can´t use the software for one week.

Greets Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double checks:

1. Check your account info on Adobe.com to make sure the subscription is active

2. Check that you are signing on with the SAME Adobe ID as it’s the only way it has to check your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DO NOT INSTALL ADOBE TEST PROGRAMS. If you should think of trying their software, don't do it !!!

NEVER INSTALL AN ADOBE TEST PROGRAM YOU MAY FIND HUNDREDS OF EURO WITHOUT TALK IT !!!

Now I'll tell you what happened to me.

I wanted to try acrobat professional so I signed up, downloaded the software, uninstalled it and deleted myself.

Everything good?

No!!!

After a month and two days, the time for not being able to recur anymore and cancel the subscription, I found myself on the Pay account such as the debit of July and August !!

Why have they failed to recover the money immediately, within the 14 days in which withdrawal was possible ???

Because otherwise they would not have cheated me and I could have repelled myself, yes because I had already done it !!!

Now to cancel something I didn't want and didn't use I have to pay € 91.44 !!!

I will be mona to have tried their program but this is a legalized scam !!!

SHAME ADOBE!

A company like yours should not behave like this, these cunning are shameful.

NEVER INSTALL AN ADOBE TEST PROGRAM YOU MAY FIND HUNDREDS OF EURO WITHOUT TALK IT !!!

€ 18.29 + 18.29 + 91.44 = € 128.02 !!!!

for a software that I have not used but only "tried".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines