How can I make my PDF text not selectable?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aubrey5E7D_0-1598210423045.png

As you can see, the standard highlight tool is really trash on this particular PDF document. So it would be best if I was able to use the second "ball" highlight method everywhere in acrobat, but every time I hover over text I am only allowed to use the first highlight method.

How can I used the second method universally?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, Scan documents and OCR, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I make my PDF text not selectable?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aubrey5E7D_0-1598210423045.png

As you can see, the standard highlight tool is really trash on this particular PDF document. So it would be best if I was able to use the second "ball" highlight method everywhere in acrobat, but every time I hover over text I am only allowed to use the first highlight method.

How can I used the second method universally?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, Scan documents and OCR, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold down Ctrl while using it, or use another tool, like the Square tool.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aubrey5E7D_0-1598211080142.png

That does not work or let me use the ball tool. Same result.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0