Highlighted

How can I rotate an object ( rectangle) in Acrobat 7.0

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am constructing a factory floor plan and am using rectangles to simulate machinery footprints but I need to rotate these on an angle to show how they would fit in place. Using Adobe Acrobat 7.0

[Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I rotate an object ( rectangle) in Acrobat 7.0

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am constructing a factory floor plan and am using rectangles to simulate machinery footprints but I need to rotate these on an angle to show how they would fit in place. Using Adobe Acrobat 7.0

[Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Thomas DeSanti, Pres.

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not 100% sure (never tried to do that) but I don't think that is possible in Acrobat

Think of a bag of concrete mix that you are going to use in a post hole to hold a fence post... that is your original document, in whatever program you are using for layout

When you add water and let the mix harden, you can think of the PDF you create... the shapes in your layout document are now "set in stone" and are very difficult to move

Do your layout changes in your original program, before you create the PDF

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the layout in Acrobat and can move the object but can rotate it.

Thomas DeSanti, Pres.

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Please do not put personal information, phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses in signature and/or post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for your query.

One can use Organize Tool inside Acrobat Pro DC to rotate page(s) from a PDF file.

Thanks

Regards,
Swapnil Srivastava

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0