• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I save reduced size pdf file using vba

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using vba to open several files, combine them into a single pdf, yet I didn't find how can I save the pdf as a reduced pdf size found in the menu of acrobat pro xi by code.

anyone can help me please ?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I will keep an eye onthis and post back with what I can gather.

In the meanwhile you should post the same question in a Microsoft TechNet or Visual Basic for Applications support forum

And you can aslo refer to the following link, where you can download the corresponding Acrobat devnet SDKs for the version of Acrobat that you are developing with:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you i will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Were you able to figure this out?

I was not able to find anything that can be done with VBA to reduce the file, but it may be possible to incorporate with your VB script an additiona batch script to invoke the Acrobat distiller  and run it with some parameters. You will need the Acrobat Distiller API Reference:

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/distiller_api_reference.pdf&ved=2ahUKE... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines