• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I share my Acrobat Pro settings with a co-worker? Specifically PDF Optimizer settings.

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I share my Acrobat Pro settings with a co-worker? Specifically PDF Optimizer settings. Other than manually writing down the settings or taking screenshots? Thanks!

Acrobat Pro DC

Mac OS 10.14.6

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Advisor , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Hello,

Go to where they are stored on your HD and put them in the same location on your co-workers computer.

Once copied to your co-workers computer, they may need to quit and restart Acrobat to see the settings.

Note: they need to go in a folder spelled out "PDF Optimizer⁩"

⁨Mac-HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨UserName ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨Acrobat⁩ ▸ ⁨DC⁩ ▸ ⁨PDF Optimizer⁩

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

++Adding to mikeb41294032,

It may be relevant to ensure that both Acrobat Pro DC versions (and update version) are the same in both computers, including the operating system version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Go to where they are stored on your HD and put them in the same location on your co-workers computer.

Once copied to your co-workers computer, they may need to quit and restart Acrobat to see the settings.

Note: they need to go in a folder spelled out "PDF Optimizer⁩"

⁨Mac-HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨UserName ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨Acrobat⁩ ▸ ⁨DC⁩ ▸ ⁨PDF Optimizer⁩

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

++Adding to mikeb41294032,

It may be relevant to ensure that both Acrobat Pro DC versions (and update version) are the same in both computers, including the operating system version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines