Highlighted

How can I turn a Mac single page PDF (2 meters x 24cm) into a multipage A4(or letter) document.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#pageTiling #poster #pdf #acrobat #CS6

How do I get a "single page" pdf to be a multipage pdf, or any other text readable document. I have CS6.

In mac acrobat I can tile but not save or preview. I do not want to print.

Please let me know how, as if I am an idiot. Please be specific. Many thanks in advance.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-posters-banners-acrobat-reader.html

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I turn a Mac single page PDF (2 meters x 24cm) into a multipage A4(or letter) document.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#pageTiling #poster #pdf #acrobat #CS6

How do I get a "single page" pdf to be a multipage pdf, or any other text readable document. I have CS6.

In mac acrobat I can tile but not save or preview. I do not want to print.

Please let me know how, as if I am an idiot. Please be specific. Many thanks in advance.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-posters-banners-acrobat-reader.html

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create multiple copies of the document and crop the different parts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is hard. Not a good place to be starting from. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also duplicate the single page in the thubnails pane and then crop it according to what you want on each page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like your document is 24 X 200 cm (width is almost always specified first).

You want it to fit on seven, 21 x 29.7 cm pages.

If your PDF text is OK as-is, you can create a 7 page InDesign or Illustrator  file and place your PDF into each page, adjusting the size and offset as needed, then export to a new PDF. If the text needs to be re-formatted, you could export your PDF as a text file (assuming the PDF contains live type), paste the type into your InDesign or Word file, re-flow it from page to page and format it.

I can't give you step by step instructions without knowing what you are starting with. Here is a link to a related discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/long-pdf-wants-to-print-on-one-page/m-p/11426930?page=1#M2762...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0