Highlighted

How can you duplicate a page in Adobe Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to duplicate my page in the newest version of Adobe. All the older versions allowed this. Have I missed something? So if you can't duplicate a page, then how can I apply a template I have created onto a blank page? Maybe I am not looking in the right places. Any help at all will greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Logan

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by George_Johnson | Adobe Community Professional

My previous response was to someone who was using a Mac. If you're using Windows, hold down the Ctrl (Control) key while dragging a page thumbnail. Check out the following for more information on the subtleties of duplicated pages this way: Duplicate a Page in Adobe Acrobat - KHKonsulting LLC

TOPICS
Macintosh, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can you duplicate a page in Adobe Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to duplicate my page in the newest version of Adobe. All the older versions allowed this. Have I missed something? So if you can't duplicate a page, then how can I apply a template I have created onto a blank page? Maybe I am not looking in the right places. Any help at all will greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Logan

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by George_Johnson | Adobe Community Professional

My previous response was to someone who was using a Mac. If you're using Windows, hold down the Ctrl (Control) key while dragging a page thumbnail. Check out the following for more information on the subtleties of duplicated pages this way: Duplicate a Page in Adobe Acrobat - KHKonsulting LLC

TOPICS
Macintosh, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2016 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps the easiest way is to first show the Pages pane (on the left, View > Show/Hide > Show navigation panes > Pages thumbnails) and hold down the fn+option keys and click and drag the page you want to duplicate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2016 6
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"fn+option keys"

what is the '+options' ?

I am still not able to find how to copy/duplicate a page in a pdf

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2016 0
Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2016 4
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2017 0
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"fn+option keys"

what is the '+options' ?

"Option" is the ALT key.

You don't need to use the "fn" key, you can use ALT only.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 1
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats it, thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2016 0
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to try this about 20 times before it worked. This type of thing is exactly why I #$%#^@&*( hate Adobe. No need to make it so nonintuitive!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2017 0
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to try this about 20 times before it worked

Replace-user.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 2
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to have your page thumbnails showing on the left side. on MAC hold down alt and drag the page you want to duplicate to the desired location.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to be more specific if you want help with your issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the easiest way possible. Email yourself the form before you fill in any fields. 

Fill in at least 1 cell of the form. Just enough to change it in anyway.

Download the one you sent yourself. It will save the blank form as (your form name)-1.

It's quick, easy, and works like a charm.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0