• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can you duplicate a page in Adobe Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to duplicate my page in the newest version of Adobe. All the older versions allowed this. Have I missed something? So if you can't duplicate a page, then how can I apply a template I have created onto a blank page? Maybe I am not looking in the right places. Any help at all will greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Logan

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

My previous response was to someone who was using a Mac. If you're using Windows, hold down the Ctrl (Control) key while dragging a page thumbnail. Check out the following for more information on the subtleties of duplicated pages this way: Duplicate a Page in Adobe Acrobat - KHKonsulting LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps the easiest way is to first show the Pages pane (on the left, View > Show/Hide > Show navigation panes > Pages thumbnails) and hold down the fn+option keys and click and drag the page you want to duplicate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"fn+option keys"

what is the '+options' ?

I am still not able to find how to copy/duplicate a page in a pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My previous response was to someone who was using a Mac. If you're using Windows, hold down the Ctrl (Control) key while dragging a page thumbnail. Check out the following for more information on the subtleties of duplicated pages this way: Duplicate a Page in Adobe Acrobat - KHKonsulting LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"fn+option keys"

what is the '+options' ?

"Option" is the ALT key.

You don't need to use the "fn" key, you can use ALT only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats it, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to try this about 20 times before it worked. This type of thing is exactly why I #$%#^@&*( hate Adobe. No need to make it so nonintuitive!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to try this about 20 times before it worked

Replace-user.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to have your page thumbnails showing on the left side. on MAC hold down alt and drag the page you want to duplicate to the desired location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to be more specific if you want help with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the easiest way possible. Email yourself the form before you fill in any fields. 

Fill in at least 1 cell of the form. Just enough to change it in anyway.

Download the one you sent yourself. It will save the blank form as (your form name)-1.

It's quick, easy, and works like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! that inspired me to just right click on the file in the folder where it's saved and copy and paste a new one and rename it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines