How do I access my Acrobat pro subscription?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe is very good at charging me $14.99 every month for my Acrobat Pro DC subscription but everytime I try to access its features it tries to get me to subscribe for it - as if I wasn't already paying for it. 

More specifically, I just want to combine files - and when I try to access that feature it says I need to "try Acrobat Pro DC".  For now I'm stuck w/just the Adobe Acrobate Reader. Uggg.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rodney

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you aren't ale to combine the PDFs and getting the message to try Acrobat Pro

I have checked the Adobe account linked with the email you are using on this community and i am unable to track any subscription/product registered. Please log out of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC , reboot the computer once and login with the email used for Acrobat Pro DC subscription and check if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat Reader and Acrobat Pro are two entirely different apps. You MUST stop using the Reader and app and start using the Pro app instead. You have to download and install Acrobat Pro, and I recommend you uninstall Acrobat Reader, so you don't accidentally run Reader at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines