• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I activate adobe acrobat pro 7?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I hit Activate it says: "Activation was unsuccessful because the activation server is not available at this time.  Please do one of the following.."

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Read the thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/adobe-acrobat-7-0-standard-activation-locked-dead-program/td-p/11756229 that @JR Boulay has pointed you to. Simply stated, you can no longer activate Acrobat 7. The activation servers were decommissioned a number of years ago and that version of Acrobat only fully and properly installed and ran on Windows XP, a version of Windows that hasn't been supported by Microsoft for a number of years now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past when I had a similar problem I called Adobe support and they were able to fix the issue.  I haven't read the link the other poster provided, so that may be more current information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read the thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/adobe-acrobat-7-0-standard-activation-locked-dead-program/td-... that @JR Boulay has pointed you to. Simply stated, you can no longer activate Acrobat 7. The activation servers were decommissioned a number of years ago and that version of Acrobat only fully and properly installed and ran on Windows XP, a version of Windows that hasn't been supported by Microsoft for a number of years now.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines