• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add a signature field for recipients of a form to electronically sign in Adobe Acrobat?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to sign the form myself. I don't have a list of people that I want to sign the form. It will go out to potential clients to sign.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Tools - Prepare Form - Add New Field - Signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

It looks as if the form recipient will need special software if they don't already have a digital signature. Is that correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

As I understand, you are trying to send the document for signature to unknown recipients. Is that correct?

If yes, could you please confirm how you will be sending the documents for signature?

Let us know if the documents will be sent individually to the signers or there is a single document on which multiple signatures will be required. 

Please share more about the signature workflow you are looking for.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will be a document that is on a health care provider's website. Outside referring physicians will download the pdf from the site. Fill it out, and hopefully add a unique digital signature. Just one signature will be submitted with each one turned in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Individually I am just want to add a signature box and a date box for them to use. I don't know how to do this because I am new with this software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tools - Prepare Form - Add New Field - Signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks as if the form recipient will need special software if they don't already have a digital signature. Is that correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I am creating a form for staff in our company to electronically sign we have all been given access to electronic signatures. I am just wanting to add a place on a document for then to sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. All they need is the free Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines