• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i add pages to pdf when they only sent one page and i need to complete more than one page

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am completeing and online course and they only send 1 page in the assignment as a pdf how do i get more than one page for my answers?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Acrobat or the free Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally, it is best to work within the terms of the assignment. Changing anything will mess up any automated system and what you type may just be lost completely. If there isn't enough room for what you want to do, it may show you are doing something they won't expect, and might not accept.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is, perhaps, nothing more frustrating than being presented a form in PDF... and having it poorly formatted like that.  My son just filled a form out for school, and one of the form fields should have used a multi-line text, but it didn't, and his response ran off the page.  UGH!

If you have Acrobat Pro, you can possibly alter the PDF to accommodate changing the form, but security may be an issue.  And assuming this is an assignment that others will do as well, everyone may run into the same issue.  Any chance of reaching out to the professor/facilitator?

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines