• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i CC or BCC someone on an email?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many people that I need to put on certain emails, one is the primary, the others are CC'd.  There is no way to CC or BCC anyone.  How do I do this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karen,

Is it something related to Adobe Acrobat or Document Cloud services? Seems like a MS Office question. 

If you are sharing a file from Acrobat or DC web and looking for a way to add Bcc and CC, then

For Acrobat DC desktop app -

1- Sending it as an attachment will be send by your default email client or webmail. So, depending on its settings you can add CC and Bcc.

2- If you are using Share>Get a link option. Then you can copy the link and share it to anyone from your mail keeping in CC and Bcc.

For Document Cloud web-

Sending it as personalised email attachment would let you add multiple emails. You can keep entering as shown in this help doc: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html 

but it doesn't let you to keep it in CC or Bcc.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines