Highlighted

How do I change the background logo of a signature certificate in windows 10?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I replace the background logo of a signature certificate in windows 10? Trying to replace the trifoil log with my own.

I have seen the post on how to do this on other OS's but I can't figure out how to do it in windows 10.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by George_Johnson | Adobe Community Professional

What you're asking about is also called a watermark, as opposed to a signature appearance. See section 2.2.2.2 of the following document: http://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/DigSig/Acrobat_DigSig_WorkflowGuide.pdf

In short, you have to create a PDF (named SignatureLogo.pdf) of the watermark and install in a particular location on the system.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I change the background logo of a signature certificate in windows 10?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I replace the background logo of a signature certificate in windows 10? Trying to replace the trifoil log with my own.

I have seen the post on how to do this on other OS's but I can't figure out how to do it in windows 10.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by George_Johnson | Adobe Community Professional

What you're asking about is also called a watermark, as opposed to a signature appearance. See section 2.2.2.2 of the following document: http://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/DigSig/Acrobat_DigSig_WorkflowGuide.pdf

In short, you have to create a PDF (named SignatureLogo.pdf) of the watermark and install in a particular location on the system.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi klhok

Try to follow the below mention steps:

1- Launch Acrobat>select Edit menu>Preferences>Signatures>Creation & Appearance>More

2- Under Appearances(in the bottom)>select New>Configure Graphic>Imported graphic>select File> click on Browse

3- Select the image you want as a background>Open>OK>OK  (you can also "Configure Text" like Name, location etc. ) close the Preferences dialog tab.

4- Open the pdf>select Certificates under Tools>Digitally Sign

5- When asked, select your recently created logo under Appearance.

Let me know if you face any issue while following the steps.

Thank You,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0