• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I combine the pages in my pdf in the right page order

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I had Acrobat 8 I was able to scan my docments, add the scanned documents and then combine them in the right page order by having my documents in a list and there were two arrows - one down and one up.  If there was a page out of order (usually "2") or (the first image file), I was able to click the up and down arrow and put it in its right place.  Then create and save.  My Adobe Acrobat 2020 doesn't seem to have that option.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to combine and rearrange the pages while combining to PDF

Use the Combine Files tool to merge Word, Excel, PowerPoint, audio, or video files, web pages, or existing PDFs. Acrobat lets you preview and arrange the documents and pages before creating the file. You can delete unwanted pages and move individual pages from a document anywhere among the pages being combined. Acrobat converts the pages of the various f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to combine and rearrange the pages while combining to PDF

Use the Combine Files tool to merge Word, Excel, PowerPoint, audio, or video files, web pages, or existing PDFs. Acrobat lets you preview and arrange the documents and pages before creating the file. You can delete unwanted pages and move individual pages from a document anywhere among the pages being combined. Acrobat converts the pages of the various files into sequential pages of a single PDF.

To rearrange pages, In the Thumbnail view, drag-and-drop the file or page into position. As you drag, a blue bar moves between pages or documents to indicate the current position.

For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/merging-files-single-pdf.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultxs3ugcp0oh0q ,

When you choose File > Create > Combine Files into single PDF,  you are presented with the Combine Files workspace.

This you clearly know how to do.

Once you've added your files, simply rearrange them in this window before genrating the Binder PDF.

If you've combined already, choose Organize Pages on the toolbar to the far right of your screen and you can arrange pages post creation too.

Good luck

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.  I really appreciate the time you spent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.  I really appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines