• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW do I contact support? Being scammed by billing

Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO

yeah im trying to use the "contact a real human person" button and I am just being shart back out into the same useless page I was on before. I am being scammed by the billing department demanding both a monthly, an annual and a cancellation fee.

I don't live in the US and can't call them. I am actually trapped in a nightmare where I am being fleeced by these people. I don't want nor need their apps anymore and this protection racket just wont let me go without assaulting my wallet.

HELP, WHAT ON EARTH DO I DO TO GET OUT OF THIS?!?!?!?!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Rich media and 3D , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are phone numbers for outside the US, too. See:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Alternatively, when arriving to the chat window enter "AGENT".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a very similar problem. I cancelled my subscription during the trial period and Adobe keeps billing me monthly. I have been responding to the emails, but nobody is answering. I was getting lost in the website trying to reach for a real help but nothing helped until these telephone contacts. I really don´t like how hard it is to get a real help, and how Adobe failed to cancel my transcription even though I did exactly what I was told. This is not a fair business practice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines