Highlighted

How do I disable print notifications for Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I print many pdf's a day.  I want to disable the notification, as the file automatically pops up in Acrobat DC.  The notification is redundant, and distracting.  Thank you.

Topics

Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I disable print notifications for Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I print many pdf's a day.  I want to disable the notification, as the file automatically pops up in Acrobat DC.  The notification is redundant, and distracting.  Thank you.

Topics

Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I want to disable the notification,"

???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try these steps for windows:

1. Click start and search for Notification Area Icon. Open that and scroll down to find "Acro Tray". Hide notifications>Ok

2. https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/disable-popup/td-p/9363884?page=1

3. https://www.technipages.com/disable-windows-print-notification-balloon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Rox. LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I FIGURED IT OUT!!! I have been so irritated by this notification for far too long and could not seem to find an answer how to disable it. Unfortunately, I didn't grab a screen snip of it so dont remember exactly what it said.. but it is super easy. 

Print as normal, when the notification pop up shows up- click the gear icon and select "disable all notifications from Adobe Acrotray"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF