• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix this problem, PDF thumb nails are not appearing in the folders

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I just updated my Adobe DC reader, and the thumbnails are no longer showing.

In the folder explorer I have clicked view, large icons then clicked I clicked on the options, which opens the folder options window, there I clicked on view, and then clicked restore defaults, and still have the Icons, then I clicked on and made sure that the radio button is clicked and applied to Show hidden files folders and drives, as well as a tick in display file icon on thumb nails. The thumb nails still wont show.

So then I clicked on adobe Icon and went to and on the menu bar I clicked on Edit, general, and select as default PDF handler, then I ticked enable pdf thumbnail prewviews in windows explorer and clicked OK, and still the thumbnails wont show.

What am I doing wrong, or what is wrong with the system that it wont show the thumbnails.

Please help, as I have close to 2800 pdf"s that I need to see the cover pages to.

Thanks Brad

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

System isa Windows 8.1 64 bit, and using Adobe DC reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines