• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get a SUBMIT button to submit a form via email on a website to work?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just put up two forms on our website that are fillable.  They have a SUBMIT button and a PRINT button.  The PRINT button works fine; however, the SUBMIT button does nothing when I click it when I am on our website.  The form is setup to email the entire PDF to the designated email address.  The submit button works when I click it when I am in Adobe Acrobat DC; however, it does nothing when it try in on the website.  The PRINT button works fine on the website.  I am using Google Chrome and our website is hosted by finalsite.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be that the PDF viewer of Google Chrome doesn't support this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forms to be filled need to be downloaded and filled in Reader. This used to be easier but now each browser maker has their own PDF viewer, often broken. I‘d recommend web forms instead, submitted to a secure web server. Email is problematic for forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines