• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get Acrobat to recognize the developer changes I made to a Microsoft Word document?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so when I design a letter I like to do it in Microsoft Word, I am comfortable with the program and I know how to work quickly with it.  I always use the developer function to enter drop-down menus, dates, salutations, etc.   However, whenever I try to convert my Word document into a PDF.  Acrobat doesn't recognize any of the drop-down menus, and any of the developer changes that I have made.  The form field auto detection is on and I assume this is precisely what that function is for.  Please help! 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that's not what the function is for. Nothing does the conversion you seek. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must create the fields from scratch, including all associated actions, calculations, etc. in Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines