Highlighted

how do I make a pdf fillable

New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an excel form that I made into a pdf.  Now how do I make it fillable, so my agents can just put the information in.  Sorry, still pretty new to this.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do I make a pdf fillable

New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an excel form that I made into a pdf.  Now how do I make it fillable, so my agents can just put the information in.  Sorry, still pretty new to this.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2018 0
Guide ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watch some tutorials, then give it a try, come back if you get stuck.

Convert existing forms to fillable PDFs |

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue making my PDF, fillable for my client?  The link provided is only showing how to make a PDF?  What am I missing? TIA

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it seeems that link is broken... Try this one: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/pdf-form-field-basics.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Garyj,

Thank you for reaching out and hope you are doing well.

As you are looking for information on creating the PDF form in Acrobat, please refer to the information provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/creating-distributing-pdf-forms.html 

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0