Highlighted

How Do I make editable text field font size bigger

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may have been answered before but I can't locate it.  I'm new to adobe acrobat DC (actually using the trial version to see if it will work for me).  Anyway I'm creating some artwork and want to have an editable field above the picture where the person could add someone's name in Arizonia font at a size that fits the image.  Currently I see only that the editable text field font is 12, 14, 16, 18 pt.  That's way too small but there is no way to change it.  I can change but I want it to be editable at about 32pt.  This is an 11 x 14 image.  The PDF file format is so they can add the persons name above it.

How do I make the editable field a font larger than the tiny 12 -18 pt choices that show in Adobe Acrobat.  Surely there is a way to do this?  Thanks.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How Do I make editable text field font size bigger

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may have been answered before but I can't locate it.  I'm new to adobe acrobat DC (actually using the trial version to see if it will work for me).  Anyway I'm creating some artwork and want to have an editable field above the picture where the person could add someone's name in Arizonia font at a size that fits the image.  Currently I see only that the editable text field font is 12, 14, 16, 18 pt.  That's way too small but there is no way to change it.  I can change but I want it to be editable at about 32pt.  This is an 11 x 14 image.  The PDF file format is so they can add the persons name above it.

How do I make the editable field a font larger than the tiny 12 -18 pt choices that show in Adobe Acrobat.  Surely there is a way to do this?  Thanks.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can manually enter 32 into the field.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be more choices than that, but you should be able to enter a custom value as well, assuming you're using an actual form field, and not a text annotation or something else.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0