• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I migrate my custom stamps from XI to DC? Where is the "stamps" folder in DC?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several vital custom stamps made for Acrobat XI (and previous versions). When upgrading thfough former versions, all I had to do was save the stamp files to the spamps folder and restart. Now, there's no hint of a stamps folder and nothing in the help file to provide guidance. Not even info as to whether earlier stamps can be used at all.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Hey nils egilt10348323,

For Windows, you can simply go to "C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\11.0\Stamps

Copy this folder and paste it to "C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Stamps" to use the customized stamps in Acrobat DC as well.

If you are on MAC, then you can locate AppData folder under "Go > Libarary > User Name" and then perform the same steps.

Hope that helps.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey nils egilt10348323,

For Windows, you can simply go to "C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\11.0\Stamps

Copy this folder and paste it to "C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Stamps" to use the customized stamps in Acrobat DC as well.

If you are on MAC, then you can locate AppData folder under "Go > Libarary > User Name" and then perform the same steps.

Hope that helps.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know. I finally found it on my own. Is there any answer why the geniuses at Acrobat had to move that folder? One would think they were actually Microsoft engineers...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2015 Jun 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem might be that there is no Stamps folder when you go to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\.

Is that the case? If so, simply create a new folder called "Stamps" and paste your stamps into it. Then restart Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you make a "stamps" folder? I don't have a Stamps folder where this indivuidal says there should be one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines