Highlighted

How do I put a fillable form online and link the results from completed forms tan excel spreadsheet?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I have a website that has a link for people to click on and fill out a form.  Normally they just fill out the form, print it off, and turn in a paper copy to me. But then I have to manually fill in all of their data into an excel spreadsheet.  I have 1600 forms to manually put in to an excel file right now.  How can I make it to where they submit the form and the data is automatically inserted into the spreadsheet, including matched fields with excel columns? 

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I put a fillable form online and link the results from completed forms tan excel spreadsheet?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I have a website that has a link for people to click on and fill out a form.  Normally they just fill out the form, print it off, and turn in a paper copy to me. But then I have to manually fill in all of their data into an excel spreadsheet.  I have 1600 forms to manually put in to an excel file right now.  How can I make it to where they submit the form and the data is automatically inserted into the spreadsheet, including matched fields with excel columns? 

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you add form fields to the file? If so, instruct the user to submit it back to you digitally instead of printing it out, and then you'll be able to extract the data from multiple files into a single spreadsheet, which you can then import in Excel and manipulate further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0