• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I setup Print as Adobe PDF automator Action for Mac OS 12.3

Mentor ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased a New MacBook Pro with the FKey Strip. Uses 17 Processor 16GB Ram and 1 TB SSD. Had Apple store Migrate information from my 17" MacBook Pro purchased Feb 15, 2011.

I've attempted to Print to PDF using the  Print to PDF Automator Application.  And I receive this Error:Automator error.png

Suggestion for fixing?

Mac OS 12.3

MacBookPro.png

Adobat Acrobat.png

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

I fixed the issue. Since I am subscribed to Acrobat DC through Creative Cloud I uninstalled Acrobat DC waited a few seconds then reinstalled.  The installer update the Automator action I can now create PDF's using The adobe PDF engine instead of the apple version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't automate what does not exist. This has not existed since Apple blocked it after Mac OS 10.7. You must use a different way to make PDF, automated or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed the issue. Since I am subscribed to Acrobat DC through Creative Cloud I uninstalled Acrobat DC waited a few seconds then reinstalled.  The installer update the Automator action I can now create PDF's using The adobe PDF engine instead of the apple version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines