Exit

How do I solve this error

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I get this error every time i try to create a pdf using thr word plug in in Mac

"You need to be connected to the Internet and signed in to Acrobat to use this feature. Please check and retry"

I use my schools account and I have tired some suggestoin mentoined on adobe's website but it wan't helpful  

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Omkar

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to create PDF via Word plugin in Mac and getting the above error message.

I have checked the Adobe account with the email you are using on this community and found that you have the personal as well as the school profile linked with the same Adobe ID/email. Make sure you are using the school profile to login to the Adobe Acrobat.

Please sign out of the Acrobat DC application and reboot the computer once and then sign in back using the same Adobe ID/email and select the school profile and check if that helps. For more information please check the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html#Choosebetweenpersonalandofficialaccount

Please try to create the PDF from the file menu of Adobe Acrobat and see if that works. Open the Acrobat DC application > File > Create > PDF from file and select the Word file you want to convert to PDF.

If it still doesn't work and gives you the same error message, please check your connection to Adobe servers and try to reset the host file as described in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks  Amal, i did as you said but when i didn't see any optoin to choose between personal and official account. Is there a way to remove my personal account associated with this email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

When you have both, a personal and an official account associated with the same email address, you see the account-chooser screen. You are asked to choose the account you want to use. For more information to know how please try the steps provide in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html#Choosebetweenpersonalandofficialaccount

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines