Highlighted

How do I stay logged in on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I restart my computer I have to re-login to adobe, this should not be the case. What setting do I need to select to stay logged in? I use the lates version of Windows if that helps. thanks for any help you can provide. - Josh

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I stay logged in on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I restart my computer I have to re-login to adobe, this should not be the case. What setting do I need to select to stay logged in? I use the lates version of Windows if that helps. thanks for any help you can provide. - Josh

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josh,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, everytime you restart your computer you have to re-login to Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Please sign out of the application, reboot the computer once and relogin to the application and check.

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version goto Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20048 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also, please try to repair installation from the help menu and see if that makes any difference.

If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the preferences to default as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

You may also try the following steps and see if that helps:

1. Right click on the Adobe Acrobat Icon on desktop.

2. Go to Properties.

3. Under 'Compatibility Tab' Uncheck 'Run this program in compatibility mode' > Click Apply , OK and reboot the computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0