Highlighted

How do you add Font Brandon Grotesque to Acrobat Pro DC? Thanks.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using Acrobat Pro DC to edit files, and the font I need to use is not listed.  How do you add Font Brandon Grotesque to Acrobat Pro DC? Thanks.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you add Font Brandon Grotesque to Acrobat Pro DC? Thanks.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using Acrobat Pro DC to edit files, and the font I need to use is not listed.  How do you add Font Brandon Grotesque to Acrobat Pro DC? Thanks.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel that - figured it! :o) 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out how to upload a font 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Upload" where, exactly? If you want a font to appear in Acrobat all you need to do is install it in your machine's Fonts folder, and if its permissions allow for it, it will be shown in Acrobat automatically the next time you open the application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0