Highlighted

how I can enlarge the left margin of a pdf file

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I wanted to know how I can enlarge the left margin of a pdf file that I want to upload to Kindle but that rejects me for invading the cutting area. I have seen that Adobe DC has a margin tool but I cannot extend those margins. 

Thank you

Attach sample

Topics

Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how I can enlarge the left margin of a pdf file

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I wanted to know how I can enlarge the left margin of a pdf file that I want to upload to Kindle but that rejects me for invading the cutting area. I have seen that Adobe DC has a margin tool but I cannot extend those margins. 

Thank you

Attach sample

Topics

Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you mean that you've used the Print Production Tool and not be able to set a profile with a cropped margin?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmm... Is your Adobe Acrobat Pro installed in a MS Windows computer?

I'm thinking this is something that can be adjusted from the printing device properties as a customized page size, so that Adobe Acrobat can recognize it.

Or, if that doesn't work, then I'm thinking that maybe trying with a javascript action can take care of that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF