How long is the Acrobat Pro 2020 Student/Teacher Edition valid?

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that I need to be a university student or teacher in order to activate this license. But will my status as a student need to be validated in regular intervals or is the eligibility only at this point in time relevant? I study at uni for another term but if the license becomes invalid once I graduate I would reconsider buying this product.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahlli

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Only full or part-time students enrolled at a higher education establishment, designated as an accredited public, or private university or college. It grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time study. Students enrolled at an accredited public or private secondary school providing full-time instruction are also eligible.

For more information, please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/student-teacher-edition-orderfulfillment.html

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines