• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add a radio button that places a circle around a yes/no answer in acrobat Pro dc

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the form wizard on an existing PDF document.  Adding the text boxes is no problem, however, I want the user to be able to select a radio button that circles a yes / no answer with the yes/no still being visible on the finished document and be able to print.  I wouldn't have thought this would be so difficult but alas there appears to be heaps of answers but most are too technical for me.  I do not know anything about javascipt etc.

Can anyone help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do that with comment tool, select circle tool or any other shape, and use code in radio buttons to show/hide annots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines