Highlighted

How to add bookmarkes with hyperlinks using Adobe Acrobat standard 2017

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I have a pdf that was a binder.  It has a table of contents I created that includes basically numeral letters and each month listed on it.  My boss wants me to use bookmarks and she wants the bookmarks to hyperlink from the table of contents to the specific pages within this pdf.  I have Adobe Acrobat standard 2017.  I'm looking for any info on how to do this PLEASE!

Thanks so much:)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add bookmarkes with hyperlinks using Adobe Acrobat standard 2017

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I have a pdf that was a binder.  It has a table of contents I created that includes basically numeral letters and each month listed on it.  My boss wants me to use bookmarks and she wants the bookmarks to hyperlink from the table of contents to the specific pages within this pdf.  I have Adobe Acrobat standard 2017.  I'm looking for any info on how to do this PLEASE!

Thanks so much:)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to where you want the bookmark to point to, then right-click it and select Set Destination.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should search in Adobe tutos, it's the better starting point: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/tutorials.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0