• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add or embed png image into PDF?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2011 Jun 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having trouble being able to place a small image into a document.  I need to place an image in a certain place on a document so i can email it out. Im using Acrobat Pro X... Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 13, 2011 Jun 13, 2011

First select the Edit Object tool: Tools > Content > Edit Object

Then right-click and select "Place image" to select the image. You can then move and resize to suit your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on guys. Theres a lot to learn here and I really need to add a png image to a certain area of the PDF file. I see where to use video and audio but not images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First select the Edit Object tool: Tools > Content > Edit Object

Then right-click and select "Place image" to select the image. You can then move and resize to suit your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! Really

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is that image with coming with a green background. even thought it is a PNG file with transparent BG. I need some solution. Please help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So there is no way to import a PNG with a transparent background into Acrobat PRO ?
... This sounds like a joke ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines